HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE CREW?
Looking for a fun, fast paced job in a different place each day? The Dirt Squad hires and trains people with great attitudes, motivation and the desire to clean!
We start with a formal interview, checking references and backgrounds and then a work project where you get to show off your skill in our office. If you think you have what it takes see if you meet some of the requirements below:
- Dusting, Mopping, Use of vacuum cleaner and different cleaning chemicals.
- Must have a valid drivers license, good driving record, insurance and a reliable vehicle.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have clean background, be drug free and have a clean appearance
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Monday through Friday availability, most days are done by about 4pm.
- Reliable, hardworking, honest and detail oriented
- Positive and friendly personality a must
- Excellent manners and professionalism with all clients and coworkers
- Experience is preferred, but not required – we train the right individuals.
What are some of the benefits?
- Great working environment with flexible schedule; part-time can easily go to full time
- We have great clients and great coworkers
- Company vehicles, no driving around in your own car!
- After a probation period, there is a company matched retirement plan (3%) and paid vacation
- Incentives for attracting new business